Agent 1.2 Available
This update is for the vpsmon-agent and vpsmon-enforce packages.
- Rewritten network collector for SMTP data and iptables interaction.
- Resolved possible issue where modification of iptables chains or rules during VPSMon run time may have resulted in an unexpected buildup of chain references.
- Reliability and stability improvements for network/iptables accounting between RHEL/CentOS 5 and RHEL/CentOS 6 environments.
- Resolved issue with a given OpenVZ container having an invalid configuration, which may have resulted in a container's resource usage going unaccounted for (vpsmon-agent) or an enforcement against the respective container failing to run (vpsmon-enforce), depending on the severity of the misconfiguration.
- Resolved issue which prevented process status information from being retrieved for some overall hardware nodes.
- Agent now properly determines the primary network interface for network data collectors, regardless of interface name. (i.e. named other than ethN)
To update on an OpenVZ agent:
# yum update vpsmon-agent vpsmon-enforce # service vpsmon-agent restart # service vpsmon-enforce restart