Agent 1.3 Available
This update is for the vpsmon-agent and vpsmon-enforce packages.
- Reworked agent SMTP connection and network statistics collectors.
- Resolved issue that may have lead to duplicate SMTP counts and/or network statistic data for some IP addresses under certain conditions.
- Resolved issue with SMTP connection and network statistics collectors caused by OpenVZ containers with no IP address.
- Corrected service status command line parameter for vpsmon-agent and vpsmon-enforce services.
- SMTP restrictions are now occassionally synchronized to verify existing restrictions are valid and/or persist. (e.g., after node migration and iptables chain flush.)
To update on an OpenVZ agent:
# yum update vpsmon-agent-1.3 vpsmon-enforce-1.3 # service vpsmon-agent restart # service vpsmon-enforce restart