Agent 1.8 Available
This update is for the vpsmon-agent package.
This is a significant update that spans multiple months of work to improve the VPSMon agent and server subsystems.
- Improved VPSMon server efficiency for nodes with multiple-hundreds of containers.
- Improved container resource utilization gathering for high-density nodes.
- New batched communications to VPSMon server for improved performance.
- Improved iptables rule handling to better ensure rule consistency.
- Introduced mechanism to disable network packet and byte information, allowing SMTP to still be tracked. (Set pub_network=off in /etc/vpsmon.conf)
- Greatly increased efficiency of SMTP connection tracking to reduce iptables overhead for network traffic.
To update on an OpenVZ agent:
# yum update vpsmon-agent # service vpsmon-agent restart