Agent 1.1.3 Available
This update is for both the vpsmon-agent and vpsmon-enforce packages.
- Resolved possible deadlock in vpsmon-enforce during concurrent enforcements.
- Resolved issue with CPU enforcement reversal.
- Resolved assertion failure in vpsmon-enforce.
- Added agent version reporting to better notify users of update availability.
- Numerous stability improvements with communication for vpsmon-agent, paving the way for a future distributed architecture.
- Resolved issue with setting vpsmon-agent server timeout via /etc/vpsmon.conf.
- Resolved issue with vpsmon-agent server timeouts not obeying proper retry sequence on failure.
- Resolved issue with SMTP collector on CentOS 5 agents.
- Resolved issue with `service vpsmon-agent restart' command.
To update on an OpenVZ agent:
# yum update vpsmon-agent vpsmon-enforce # service vpsmon-agent restart # service vpsmon-enforce restart
We've also completed numerous performance and stability-enhancing tasks on the back end systems and website interface.